Abstract Submissions (Closed)
Abstracts can only be submitted electronically through the WMDA IDRC 2016's website at www.wmdasingapore2016.com All abstracts must be received by Friday, 29 January 2016. Abstracts received after this date will not be accepted.
The Organising Committee invites participants to submit abstracts of original, unpublished works for oral and/or poster presentations.
A. GENERAL RULES
- Types of Presentation
- Presentations will be either oral or as posters depending on the decision of the scientific committee. If you would like to be excluded from oral presentations, please check the appropriate box in the Abstract Form that can be found on www.wmdasingapore2016.com
- The Scientific Committee of the WMDA IDRC 2016 will select a limited number of abstracts for oral presentation based on how they integrate with the program as a whole.
- Free Paper Presentation
Presenters will be given 8 minutes to present their research findings with 2 minutes for discussion. Poster details are as follows. There will be a dedicated area for posters and ample breaks during the program for interaction with poster presenters.
- Abstract Receipt Confirmation
- Upon successful submission, authors will receive an automated acknowledgement via email.
- Lack of acknowledgement will indicate that the abstract was not received. Please contact us ASAP if the abstract you submitted is not followed by an acknowledgement.
- Abstracts must be received by Friday, 29 January 2016
- Abstracts received after this date will not be accepted.
- Free Paper Presentation
- Notification of Acceptance
The Presenting Author of each abstract accepted will be notified by email by Monday, 29 February 2016.
- Originality of Abstracts
Submitted abstracts must be original work but can include work presented elsewhere.
- Abstracts will be published as submitted.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation (either oral or poster) will be published only if payment of registration has been made.
B. HOW TO SEND ABSTRACTS
- General Submission Policies
- Abstracts can only be submitted via the website.
- Authors can submit their abstracts online at: www.wmda2016singapore.com
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts submitted by each member or attendee.
- Submitted abstracts must be original work but can include work presented elsewhere.
- The submitting author verifies upon submission that all authors have agreed to the submission of the abstract.
- General Submission Guidelines
- The Scientific Committee of WMDA IDRC 2016 will evaluate the quality, originality, and completeness of the abstract. Abstracts will be judged solely on the basis of data submitted in the abstract.
- Abstracts should preferably be structured into Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Total word count of not more than 250 words; Abstract is to be submitted online at: www.wmda2016singapore.com The name of the institution(s) to which the work should be attributed; the department which the authors/co-authors are working with, city and the country; and the contact information ie e-mail address of first author/presenter as well as all the co-authors.
Should you experience any unforeseen problems with the electronic submission, please contact:
Webmaster WMDA IDRC 2016
Phone: +(65) 6379 5261
Fax: +(65) 6475 2077
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION TOPICS
- Cord Blood
- Donor Recruitment
- Donor Retention
- Donor Safety
- Donor Selection
- Health Economics
- Laboratory + HLA
- Online submission of abstracts: Available from Friday, 1 May 2015
- Abstracts Submission Deadline: Thursday, 29 January 2016
- Notification of Acceptance: Monday, 29 February 2016
For Online Abstract Submission Click Here